Our Cedar Ed Student Loan Consolidation & Refinance products enables recent graduates to lower their private and federal student loan rates and monthly expenses into one manageable payment.
- Consolidate $7,500 – $125,000 in undergraduate private & federal student loan debt (up to $175,000 for graduate students).
- Variable & Fixed rates start from from 2.13% or 3.25% (with 0.25% Autopay reduction)* (see application page for more details).
- Take advantage of our 5, 10, 15 or 20-year repayment term with no pre-payment penalties.
- Cosigner release available after 12 consecutive on-time principal & interest payments.
- Pause payments for up to 18 months (at the lender’s
discretion) if you become unemployed.
- No origination fee!
What you’ll need to apply:
- Name of your alma mater
- Current loan amount of student loan(s)
- Name, address, phone number and email
- Social security number
- Proof of Income
- Drivers license number
A *Cosigner if you do not have:
- Steady reliable income
- If your annual income is less than your requested loan amount, you most likely will not be eligible by yourself for the Education Refinance Loan.
*Note: a creditworthy cosigner can increase the chances of getting approved and often will lead to lower rates for the borrower.
We hope you can find the information you are looking for on our website. If there is anything we can provide to you that you can’t find here, please contact our customer service desk.