Costs associated with postsecondary education are significant, and sometimes unanticipated. Cedar Ed Private Student Loans can help students and their families resolve these challenges quickly and effectively.
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to Cost of Attendance per year. $120,000 lifetime maximum for undergraduate students and up to $160,000 for graduate students.
- Variable interest loans start at 3.10% APR & 4.86% for Fixed (see application page for more details).
- A 10 year repayment term. We recommend that you pay off your balances as quickly as possible to reduce the overall cost of your loan.
- Use the funds for any qualified educational expense, including past due tuition bills.
- No prepayment penalty and 30-day loan cancellation policy.
Get Better Rates with a Cosigner- A creditworthy cosigner can make all the difference when it comes to a private student loan application’s chances for approval.
Zero Origination Fees
0.25 Rate Reduction for automatic Loan payments
- 1% Interest Rate Reduction- Once you have entered the full repayment period and 10% of the loan principal is repaid
30 Day No-Fee Return Policy
- You can cancel the loan within 30 days of approval date and you owe no fees and no interest
- Available after 24 consecutive on-time principal + interest payments.
Fast pre-approval once we receive your completed application..
We hope you can find the information you are looking for on our website. If there is anything we can provide to you that you can’t find here, please contact our customer service desk.